March 5, 2009

Candy Girls

I am not going to lie I am going DVR that show. Looks fun.

Last Night I had a break down at Mr. J's. Thank god the girls were there too.

I just cried about me not having sex for 40 days and how noone thinks I can handle it. And only knowing how to be sex. Or feeling like thats how I'll always be perceived. It is my greatest fear that I will never be more than sex. Isn't that sad.

Anyway....I smoked pot with my roomies and my neighbors put a note in the door asking us not to smoke instead. LOL. Oops. Learned my lesson.

Off to label baby shower invites for my niece J. Rose! :) I am super excited for her.
(BTW my kid sister is prego wtih a girl. I am throwing her baby shower.) I don't know why I didn't mention this eariler. Weird.

Ta ta
Ms. PZ

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh we all have breakdowns sometimes!
    See, I stalk, too! :P lol

    It's nice to know I'm not the only one out there having a tough time. Hang in there... I look forward to reading more of your blog as well.

    XOXO♥

    ReplyDelete