March 23, 2009

Oppsy Daisy

I call you all out and then disappear myself. I think there is a word for that, but we are all grown up enough to not call each other names so moving on.

I quit my full time job. Yes. I quit. On St. Paty's day.


It was extremely liberating. I was beginning to hate my job. I am too young to hate my job. I know, I know it was stupid. Oh well.

I have my server job and an interview tomorrow at a few clothing stores. Bonus.

I want to focus on school and my job was becoming more important and I don't want to stay there forever. Plus I wasn't selling very much.

Honestly, it felt like a break up. Something I have needed to do but haven't done.

I saw everyone on Saturday for a coworkers birthday. It was a blast seeing everyone. And I will continue to see them on occasion. I still consider myself a part of the family. LOL.

Next...

Nigel and I had AMAZING sex on Friday night. I drove up there and saw his sexy ass playing at a bar. He looks SO good playing acoustic.

He said something I don't understand..."It is suppose to be like this." As we are making out and giggling and just have a fun naked time. I was like fun and he goes "I am still trying to figure it out". This is where DWP should share his knowledge.

Thats all kiddies...

Ta ta
Ms. PZ

No comments:

Post a Comment