March 15, 2009

Fuckin Idiots

Boys. Fuckin idiots.

Nigel says we need to figure out what's going on between us. WTF. Umm...sex. You were the one who said it was just sex and we are not to cuddle or talk other than when we see eachother at the bar.

Oh so how that has changed. We cuddle every night at his house and send dirty pics every once in awhile. I saw him at the bar before the show and he runs over and hugs me and picks me up and kisses me on the forehead. Lets me friend take some pics of me and then hugs and kisses me again and says come meet so so and so. WTF.

Mr. J and I haven't hung out on a weekend in almost 2 months. Since we stopped having sex. WTF.

We see each other on movie nights, (Monday and Wednesday) but no beer pong, shots or anything of our regular sort. I have had to text him the last few weekends and he's been all oh ya come over. WTF.

I am seeing him tonight for movie night and totally calling him out. I hate that my bmf is being such a douche.

Boys. Fuckin Idiots.

Can't make up their fucking minds on what they really want.

Fuck buddy? Girlfriend? Can a fuck buddy become a girlfriend? Do I really like her? Are we really friends or more? Does she expect more? Does she really have feelings?

Stupid fucking boys.

Ta ta
Ms. PZ

No comments:

Post a Comment