March 30, 2009

Sunday Night Movie

Last night was saw Monsters vs. Aliens in 3-D.

It was adorable. So funny. Seth Cogen is the BOB (blue blob) and he is hilarious. Makes wise cracking jokes the whole time and falls in love with Jell-O.

I love being 22 and still seeing kid shows. It is SO fun. It was a cute show and reminded me of Monsters Inc. which is one of my fave movies.



In other news...

Nigel and I are in a FUCKSHIP!! (More than a fuck friend. His words not mine.) We have hung out the last 3 weeks in a row which is really rare for us. It has been great though. He finally seems to understand that I just want sex and I am not going to stalk him. LOL. Only took 6-7 months.

And I still haven't found a job. I am looking very hard. I hope to find one soon. I am not worried though. I know something will come up soon.

I want another tattoo. A crown on my foot. I am getting it as soon as I get my job. So hopefully soon.

Ta ta
Ms. PZ

1 comment: