March 10, 2009

Frank Zappa

I don't want to talk about my day so I'll tell a story.

One Thursday night after seeing Nigel at the bar I go with Nigel to take the band to their hotel.

We are driving back to where my car is and I tell him we can't have sex b/c it is that time of the month. I offer to do anal instead and he says "I need to be in a specific mindset to do that." WTF? No idea. I just reply "Ok."

While sitting there deciding if I should give him road head or just wait til we get to my car I hear "I have been in you and you have been in me too. And we have been together some intimately." I start laughing hysterically and ask "Who the hell is this?" "Frank Zappa" he says. Haha.

Listen to the melody and beat. It is what makes it SO funny. It is a song from the 70s and just so random.


Frank Zappa - I Have Been In You - WEB.DE Video

Nigel listens to the BEST music. He is always giving me cds and I love most of it.

Last time we hooked up (before the lent thing) I heard a song by Red Hot Chili Peppers. "I want to party on your pussy baby. I want to party on your pussssyyy."

See amazing right. Check out Elbow, Ours and Portishead. Those are my new favorites. I am usually a radio person and so these are new bands for me.

1 comment: