March 25, 2009

Sunday Night Movie

I haven't done Sunday Night Movie in awhile so I will catch you up on the movies I have recently seen. :)

I love you, man. Classic Paul Rudd movie. Hilarious. I really loved it. I laughed hysterically the whole time. The best movie I have seen since Coraline. I really really like it.



The Last House on the Left

Horrible. Really sadistic and a horrible rape scene. It was just too much for me to handle. Well, it was good in character development and such but it was just a sad story.



Watchmen

Great movie. Who doesn't love looking at a giant blue penis for 2 hours. Great movie. I really like it. Lots of action and lots of fun.



Wow. 3 weeks of movies I have missed. Ooops. I'll get better.

Ta ta
Ms. PZ

2 comments:

  1. I heard SO many things about I love you man, but never saw the trailer, so i finally saw it here now that you posted it.
    and it looks HILARIOUS!
    im glad you put it up. im gonna watch it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... I need to find time to watch new movies. That would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete