March 4, 2009

WTF!!! What did I get myself into?

3 days. Only 3 fuckin days and I am dying.

I went to the bar after work with some lady coworkers and saw Oh Shit. And man did he turn me on. Wow.

We haven't had sex and now that I can't I want it double as much. And I really want to break my vow and just let him bend me over and uhhh....fantasies. wow.

Ok...moving on...

My friends D and C are going to University and we are the same age and they are seniors and finishing up their degrees and are doing very well for themselves. They volunteer in our community and are really able to focus on their studies.

I admire these girls SO much. I was friends with them and lived on campus the summer I graduate high school (June 05) and I always would sneak out to go party. LOL. But I really regret it now. I could be graduating this summer with my B.A. instead of my A.S. but instead I partied my ass off.

I am trying to finally reel that in. I know with this new position at work I can make enough money that I can take 2 yrs off working and really focus on my studies.

That is my wish and I will make it come true.

Ta ta
Ms. PZ

No comments:

Post a Comment