December 17, 2008

Drunk....

So here I am on a Tuesday night and just home from the bar and in need of some serious sexy time.

I txt Mr. J and no bueno.

I txt Nigel and no bueno.

I txt and called Big and still no fucking bueno.

Geez. I hate being drunk and horny. It is the worst. I just want some sexy time. I could call The Ex but that would cause too much drama and I just want some fun.

So, I am going to sleep. Alone. Horny. And cold. WTF. Geez. What is the point of having your own place if you can't play in the kitchen, bathroom, "laundry room", living room oh and bedroom when you want. Ugh. I guess I shouldn't gripe, it has only been 2 days. But when the mood strikes you just want some.

Ok....I am going to bed before I drive my drunk ass insane.

Ta Ta
Drunk and Horny Ms. Pink Zebra

4 comments:

  1. Doesn't it suck when you want it and have no access to it? When that happens to me I tend to get angry. It's really no fun for anyone after that point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I was super pissed last night. And today is "Hump Day" and it WILL happen. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah, you better prepare ahead of time! start the booty texting now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Clears throat* Um, yes. My phone number is ... haha.

    ReplyDelete