December 15, 2008

Sunday Night Movie Review

Ok kiddies, I go to a movie every Sunday with Mr. J and Buddie. We have a ritual of playing a few games of beer pong and bringing a few roadies in my purse. (This is why we have big purses ladies). So I thought I would do my own reviews and hopefully it will help you in your next movie choice.

*Side note, we were going to see The Day the Earth Stood Still, but it received bad reviews.

So this week's movie was Transporter 3. WOW. This movie was horrible. I haven't seen any of the other Transporter movies, so I wasn't quite sure what was going on. But it looked like a cheap ass Bond movie. The action was a little over the top and few and far between. There was much more pillow talk with the ridiculous "Russian" actress. It seems as though we are on a bad movie kick, I hope this Sunday's YES! Man is better. :)

I give it 1 Vodka bottle out of 5. (This will be my scale, no more stars people.)



My birthday/Ugly Sweater Party was fucking awesome!! It was a great party. Lots of people came and their sweaters were great. We had a blasty blast. There was dancing and 2 rooms of beer pong and of course shots. Mr. J and I had a dance off and then grinded to some butt rock music. That was a sight. LOL.

Oh and of course Mr. J invited a chick he was kinda digging, but she had the horrible dread poofy hair. Think Mean Girls with more poof and more secrets. Bad. She made a drunken ass of herself, that was entertaining for me and Giraffe. LOl. It turned out very nice and everyone left at the same time, which meant I got to sleep with Mr. J in his bed and not the couch! WOO!! :) And of course I got another birthday treat!! That was SO good!! :)

Pics will be up soon. :)

The one thing I wish I would have gotten on my birthday....a call from my ex, Dr.Phil. We broke up about 5 months ago and I haven't talked to him in about a month. Mostly because jackass owes me money and he won't call me. Can you already see why we broke up? :) I hate that I have this little hole that I wanted him to fill. Ugh. Even this morning my phone rang and it was a number I didn't recognized and I hoped it was him. Boo. Oh well.

Ta Ta
Ms. Pink Zebra

1 comment:

  1. After reading your comment, I decided I should probably join the rest of society and watch Gossip Girl. I am on disc 3 of Season One. LOVE IT! I've been missing out! As for the Blair/Chuck relationship....that's just starting to evolve...

    ReplyDelete