December 26, 2008

White Christmas

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a great holiday. I doubt it was a classic as mine. LOL.

Xmas Eve after work I went to Mr. J's for some holiday drinks. It ended up being just us so a few shots later we thought of a great plan, watch Strange Wilderness and take a hit whenever they do. Great idea. If you have never seen this movie please only watch inebriated. :) And there are several scenes where they smoke so by the end of the movie we are pretty messed up. Haha. Yet, we knew we need more shots.

Merry Christmas. More shots. Sad no Christmas play time. Another shot. It's still snowing. Shot. To us being troopers. Double shot. Needless to say we were pretty inebriated. At some point we decide we should go to sleep because we both have family events in the morning. So Mr. J puts on some Futurama and off to sleep we go.

Wake up Christmas morning and it is a white Christmas. I mean it is snowing a LOT and the wind is blowing so hard the snow looks sideways.


We look at each other and decide we are not going anywhere. My car has super bald tires and Mr. J drives a Corvette. Not smart for either of us. So we call our parents and go back to sleep.

A few hours and quick play time later we decide it is time for more shots. Buddie comes home about this time and more shots. So pretty much our Christmas was spent taking shots and playing old school Super Mario Brothers. Good times.

We decided we should brave the weather and take Buzz's SUV and go see The Spirit. Good movie. (I'll do my review of this movie on Sunday, since I wont be seeing a movie, Mr. J and I are taking a trip to go gamble and drink).

All in all it was a good Christmas. The first Christmas I wasn't with my family, which was sad and a little weird but I still enjoyed it. We had a great Christmas and I am very happy and lucky to have these boys as my friends.

This morning my car was buried in snow and it took Mr. J and Buddie almost 2 hours to shovel the drive way and start unburying my car. Wow. Than it took another twenty minutes to get my car into the street, again bald tires.

Now I am home and about to take a nap before I go to work. It was a great Christmas and I am very thankful for my friends and family.

Ta ta...
Ms. Pink Zebra

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I rented that movie while not drunk or inebriated. Wow. Bad idea. It would totally be hilarious drunk though!

    ReplyDelete