December 23, 2008

Thanks Mommy...

Yes, I still call my mom "Mommy". And I still use "Daddy." I am a little kid at heart. :)

So, my mom has a blog and she is doing a different Top 5 every day kinda like in High Fidelity. I decided I'll do a Top 5 today and maybe a few more here and there. I think it will be a good way to get to know me better and what I find funny and my
Top 5 of certain areas.

Today's topic, commericals. I know most people hate them and fast forward through them on DVR but I wont. Sometimes I do but most times not, The Ex used to get SO annoyed with me. Especially if he was fast forwarding and I would yell "STOP!! I love that commerical!!" LOL. These are in no order.

1. These M&Ms make me laugh SO hard. If I was a M&M that is what I would be, maybe I'd be pink though.


2. This one reminds me of my Pops and my little sister. She is only 3 now but I imagine them doing this one Saturday afternoon when she is older. And this guy has GREAT moves, just like Pops.


3. This baby is so funny. He is such a pimp. Thats all I can say about this.


4. I got this in an email at work and we did the same thing. Well kinda, we went to the bar after on our boss. It was great fun. I hope it inspires you as well.


5. I just wish my moves were this good. I have studied this for hours and still I come up short. Shit. LOL.


Ta da!! Those are my favorite commericals. Well the Top 5 anyway. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I do.

Have a Merry Xmas and Ill be back in a few days.

Ta ta
Ms. Pink Zebra

2 comments: