December 24, 2008

Oh no...I think I am Scrooge!!

So after reading other blogs and receiving gifts at work I have determined that I am Scrooge.


I didn't get anybody ANYTHING, NADA, ZELCH. Oops. I just haven't had the time or the money and I don't know if what do get everyone. Upon much research/blog reading/receiving gifts have I become disappointed that I didn't get anything or really put that much thought into it.

I enjoy receiving gifts, I mean who doesn't. and the last fews years I haven't really been giving them. My excuse has been if I can't do anything big I won't do anything at all. So I haven't. And now I feel like Scrooge. Oh no.

So, my NYR (New Year Resolution) is to be more proactive about sending Birthday, Anniversary, Congrats, Baby, Xmas and Holiday cards. Even if it is something simple, like a small quote and a $10 gift card. It will help in some way right. Isn't there a saying for a purpose.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!

Ta ta..
Ms. Pink Zebra

1 comment: