December 11, 2008

Me Me Meeee.....eeeee......

hello GREAT BIG Internet world? ms. zebra says hello!! :)

this is my first blog. wow. this is very exciting.
i have been reading a few blogs for about a week and decided to tip my foot in the water. so far so good. i hope mine is as witty and interesting as i have read. clearly it is not as gramtictally correct. i will be working on that. (another reason for my blog).

lets see....more about me...
i work FT and PT weekends and attend school FT. I have great friends, a fabtastic family, and even better adventure filled weekends. So what is my problem? I am having a quarter life crisis. I am 22 and I am not where I wanted to be. (noticed the capital I).

At age 12 this is where I wanted to be...(so what? i wrote a list at 12)
- A.S Degree
- My Own Home
- Financially Stable
- Love
- Friends
- Career
- Independence
- Intelligent
- Well Read

ta..ta..the list i wrote in my journal ten years ago Saturday. wow. and sure i have accomplished...
- My Own Apt
- Friends
- Love
- Career
- Independence
- Working on intelligent
- Working on Well Read

so ok it is only a few things but i still dont feel very accomplished. i think my issue is i could have my degree right now BUT...and this is a big one...i had one too many vodka shots over the last few years. oops.

so so so....i am rediscovering myself, reinventing myself, starting stage 22 of ms. zebra!!

here i go embarking on my journey to put down the vodka and focus on making stage 22 better than ever and achieve all my goals. only 367 days to become the person i want to become!! ::::loud cheers and hollers of joy and triumph::::

1 comment:

  1. you've got my loud cheers and hollers of joy and triumph. 367 days, you can do it. piece of cake.
    besides, you're fabulous already. i just know these things.

    ReplyDelete