December 22, 2008

YES!!

I encountered my first YES today. :) While checking my bank balance it asked if I would like a tour of Finance Works by Quicken. Yes. So I checked it out, this thing is AMAZING. I don't like other Quicken programs because there is SO much up keep and effort. But this one does everything for you.

It is amazing. I shows how much money came in and how much went out and if I over spent or saved. And it averages how much I spent on certain categories. It will track your transactions and then estimate how much your next bill will be. This is great. This is what I need to help me stay on top of my spending even more.

With my current money issues I am afraid I'll lose my apartment and have to move in with roommates...again. I am SO over roommates. You don't get much freedom and I hate cleaning up after myself sometimes. I admit I am a bit of a slob. One day I'll be a horrible wife who doesn't clean but hires a cleaning service. LOL. Plus that would mean no more crazy, rug burn inducing, breaking candles, spilling wax sex on the living room floor. (Nigel did it.) And that would be horrible.

So, my first YES is a success. :) I hope it continues and I will have less to worry about. I am too young for wrinkles.

Ta ta
Ms. Pink Zebra

1 comment: