December 30, 2008

Fuckin Girl Moment!!!

I pride myself on being VERY level-headed, rational, logical and non-girl crazy when it comes to guys. I like to think I can date like a guy and yet have feelings of a girl. If that makes sense.

So I am amazed at how annoyed I am right now at Mr. J and that annoys me even more. Ugh. Tomorrow is New Years (in case you have been living under a rock) and we are going to a club. We are getting a table and it's going to be a blast. By "we" I mean; Me, Mr. J, Buddie, Hot Asian, a married couple and another friend and a mystery person. This mystery person is who is bugging me, well ok not really. Let me explain.

Mr. J called to see if I was ok with paying for a table, it was to be split between 8 ppl. (noticed I named 7 and a mystery person). I don't know who this mystery person is and I am pretty sure it is a girl for Mr. J. Ugh. This is what pisses me off and then pisses me off that I am pissed.

Mr. J and I fooled around umm...Xmas day, Friday and Sunday night and I was hoping for some crazy 2009 sex. And now thats not going to happen because of this mystery person. I know, I know I am being crazy and there might not even be a girl. This is what pisses me off. Sometimes the crazy girl button goes off and here I am getting pissed that I won't get laid on New Years.

I am also annoyed because the last time we had sex was last fucking Saturday. That is 10 days kids and thats WAY WAY WAAAAAY to long for me.

So this is my crazy girl moment. I am overreacting before I have all the facts and getting all annoyed and fumed. Yes fumed. (I think I spelled it right). Ugh. It will go away in a few hours but GRRR. I just want SEX damn it and Mr. J is just so easy and accessible. LOL.

Ok, I am done now. I am off to the bar with Satan and Tattooed Vixen to met a boy, just in case. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment