December 22, 2008

Sunday Night Movie

It's that time again kiddies, thats right, Sunday Night Movie, :::ba ba ba:::.

This week we saw YES! Man, starring Jim Carey. It was very good. And hilarious, with a bit of love story.

Jim Carey has to say "yes" to every opportunity that provides its self to him. It gets him in some ups and downs, and it hilarious how he handles them. :)

It was great show and I give it 5 Vodka Bottles. (I don't know how to put them side by side)


The great thing about this movie, is it got me thinking. I want to say "yes" to every opportunity that pops up for the next 6 months and see how positive I feel. :) I won't say "yes" to things that harm me or I don't really want to do or don't feel comfy doing. I think it will help me realize I can be happy and I can be in control. Or it will completely backfire. Who knows. But I'll keep track and keep ya posted.

Ta ta..
Ms. Pink Zebra

3 comments:

  1. Five bottles huh? Now I'll have to go see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have to go see it too! it sounds pretty interesting. Jim Carrey is an awesome actor!

    and good luck on this "Yes" adventure that you are embarking on. Hope it goes well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to steal your idea and say yes to everything....wait..that's what got me into trouble in first place..maybe I'll start saying no....

    Anywho, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete