January 1, 2009

Happy Fuckin New Year!!!

Happy New Year kiddies!



I hope everyone had a good one. I sure did!! :)

I hope you all enjoyed my girl moment and boys this is what really goes on in a girls head and believe I am sure there will be many many more. LOL.

So our night was GREAT!! We got a table at a club and Mr J did NOT have a girl after all. :) (yes, I do feel like an idiot, but at least it was just my mind and not me actually acting on those crazy girl moments. right?)

We did some pregaming at hot Asain's house and that was a blast and Mr J just kept telling me how good I looked. It was awesome, because it was super true. I looked FUCKIN awesome. :)

The club was awesome did some great dancing/grinding on Mr. J and he told me I was his New Year's date and we kissed at midnight! WOO. This is a BIG deal because we NEVER NEVER EVER full on kiss. "Kissing is different than sex Ms. Pink Zebra" I agree but still making out is fun.

We ended 2008 and began 2009 with a ground breaking play time. I am talking 3 rounds kids. Woo. Mr. J and I rarely go more than twice but I was determined to go ALL night it was 2009. Woo.

Now, I am laying on my couch dying and drinking as much water as possible. It was totally worth it.

Ta ta
Ms. Pink Zebra

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaah! I'm so glad Mr. J didn't have a secret date! Who was the secret person anyway?

    I'm happy to hear you got the date you wanted and a new years kiss! You go girl! :)

    exes and oh!'s,
    Court

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Sounds like an awesome beginning to a new year!

    ReplyDelete