January 14, 2009

Ah Shit!!

My day didn't turn out as planned. It actually kinda sucked.

I woke up at 5 am with KILLER cramps. Took a ibprofen and grabbed my heater, I then woken up every hour. Ugh. This sucks. And these just aren't any cramps they are cramps from hell, they make me naseous.


And the cause. PLAN B!! (the morning after pill). I missed a few pills awhile back and after NYE and the great great sex with Mr. J I realized I was ovaluting and decided it would be better to deal with killer cramps for a few days vs. a growing a child for 9 months and then caring for it for 18 years. I think I chose the best choice.

So now I am home from work because they are super painful. And I realized my house is a disaster. And since I am searching for a roommate I should clean and have it ready to move whenever I find that "perfect" roomie. LOL.

I am going to drug myself with loratabs and then start cleaning. See how much I get accomplished. LOL.

And then class at 7pm (that will be interesting on pills. LOL.) and a hump day movie night with Mr. J and Buddie. Can't wait to see my boys.

Ta ta,
Ms. Pink Zebra

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you made the choice...if only others were as careful as you! :) Sorry you have cramps..I have endometriosis and it SUCKS! :(

    ReplyDelete