January 13, 2009

A typical day for me...

This is my day...

7:37 am - coffee starts
7:45 am - alarm
7:47 am - smell of coffee...yummy.
8:00 am - coffee made and igoogle has the top news stories/blogs ready for me
8:45 am - shower
9:15 am - leave for work. (yes i take quick showers. i don't wash my hair every day or shave. tmi. sorry. i do it every other day and usually at night.)
9:30 am - work til
5:30 pm - leave work
6:00 pm - clean house/homework (depends on if I am in school
7:00 pm - math class
9:00 pm - more homework/watch dvr
12:00 pm - bedtime...

JUST KIDDING!! Thats how I wish my day went. This is how it actually goes.

7:00 am - first alarm. snooze
8:30 am - second alarm. snooze
9:00 am - fuck. shit. god damn it.
9:15 am - hurry brush teeth, dress, put up hair
9:22 am - driving to work while doing makeup
9:38 am - work. (luckily i dont have to be "on time")
5:30 pm - leave work
6:00 pm - watch tv
7:00 pm - math class
9:00 pm - shots
9:30 pm - another shot
10:00 pm - shot again
11:15 pm - kicked ass at beer pong
12:00 pm - smoke pot
1:30 pm - pass out on Mr. J's bed or couch.

Haha. I wish that I was able to do all these things I have "scheduled" in my mind. Especially now since school has started. I am taking Comm 1610 which is a Journalism class and we are required to read national/local new stories. I enjoy reading the news more than listening but I really don't have time because I sleep SO much.

And I always thought how exciting it would be to get up and have plenty of time to check your blogs, read the news, and enjoy my coffee and actually shower before work.

I am VERY excited for the Comm class. I can't wait to really get started. I have yet to start on my core major classes, until now and I really can't wait. I can challenge myself in new ways that I wasn't able too before. Woo.
Ya..I got brains and beauty. What?

So, I am trying it tonight. I asked myself if I am up to the challenge. YES!!! I will be in bed by 12pm and up by 8:00 am. It will work. :)

Quick Updates:
The cravings are better today.
The Valet is super super sweet. I can't wait to see him Thursday. :)
A 38yr man just called to be my roommate. Creepy.
Law and Order: SVU is a great show.

Ta ta,
Ms. Pink Zebra

3 comments:

  1. Yay for resolutions! Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Law and Order does indeed rock. I am sure somewhere there is a drinking game revolving around it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with making it to bed on time!

    P.S. My dad sort of looks like Chris Meloni too...mildly creepy.

    ReplyDelete