January 12, 2009

Sunday Night Movie - The Unborn

Tonight we saw The Unborn.


I heard from 2 different people that this movie SUCKED!!!! Once at work this morning and again right before the movie.

We still watched it. I looks good from the preview but it just sucked. It took too long to get to the point, the acting wasn't that great, they tried to do more overcompinsate for the story line.

But still scary. I screamed. Yes I was the only one. And I screamed (again, just me) and I screamed. That's right. I screamed 3 times and the other times I wasn't looking but I jumped. A LOT.

So all in all is was scary and something I would probably watch again when it's one TV but nothing I would brag about.

The best thing about this movie was her...



WOW. She is hot. I wish I looked like that. And her name is Odette Yustman, Odette, like The Swan Princess. Dude, I loved that movie as a kid.

Ta ta
Ms. Pink Zebra

1 comment: