January 25, 2009

I LIVE!!!

Hey kiddies!!
I am sure my missing presence on your dashboard has been distrubing and quite sad. :(

Fear not though. I am here!!

I have just been really busy with school and both jobs. I just haven't had a chance to blog about what has been going on.

And right now I am really tired so I am just going to give a list of updates. And my next post will be juicer.

* I am crushing HARD core on the valet. he is such a sweetheart
* Sunday Night Movie (last week)
My Bloody Valentine and 3D!! Awesome! Great story line. Full frontal nudity. It was great in 3D!!! Excatly what we wanted, blood, gore, ridiculous amounts of death and gore and of course the nudity. Awesome!! Check it out!!

* My license is NOT suspended!! WOO!! I think I mentioned that but I am still excited
* My lawyer is going to try and get it down to a DUI Light. Which is SO good.
* School is going great. I am taking a journalism class and I feel all profesh. I got a recorder for work and now I can interview people all the time. It is awesome!! I'll post my first article soon.
* My weekend was awesome. We (Buddie, Mr. J, Giraffe, Buzz) went to Lava Hot Springs and had a blast!! It was a great weekend. That is why I am SO tired.

Ok, I am off to sleep now. I will get a back on the blogging horse stat. I just had to get a routine down with classes starting and such. Woo!!

My valet might come over and nap with me!! yes!! I wonder how much napping will be involved!! lol.

I missed ya guys and it is good to be back. WOO!!

Ta ta
Ms. Pink Zebra

2 comments: