January 5, 2009

OMFG!! Thank you!!

OMFG OMFG!! I got an award, I got an award. WOOOO!!! I literally jumped up and down when I saw this little gem....

::drum beats::and breath holding::



Fuck ya!! I never thought my little random starbursts would become a small hit. Thanks to my ladies who enjoy sex, sexy flicks, alcohol and shopping as much as I do.... I am amazed at the 8 people who follow my blog. Call me narcissistic but I love that people love me. LOL. Seriously though. I enjoy reading everyones blogs after work as well. It is nice to know that I am not alone in feeling how I feel or dealing with dating.

ONCE YOU'VE BEEN AWARDED, THE RULES ARE:
1. Thank the person who was so thoughtful for giving you this award by linking their blog to this post.
2. Put the logo on your blog or post.
3. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude.
4. Link your nominee to your post.
5. Comment them to tell them about the award they've won.

My 10 picks. Sorry if I left a few out but it's hard to chose.
1.

Shit...its 6:30 and I have to get ready for my date at 7:30. ek. So sorry kids Ill finish this tomorrow morning. This is what happens with my new fetish. Shit shit.

Wish me luck. It is with The Valet guy from my bday. :) Woo.

ta ta
Ms. Pink Zebra

1 comment:

  1. Have fun on your date! Your welcome, your blog is great! :)

    ReplyDelete