January 16, 2009

FUCK YES!!!

Follow blogger friends...I have GREAT FUCKING news!!!

1. I am currently drunk
2. My license is NOT suspended. WOO!!!
3. The valet and I went to play pool tonight and then ended up at my place to watch a movie. (I was a little nervous b/c I didn't want to put out yet) and we totally made out all crazy like and I was all you can stay the night and he was all no i gotta get up early. and then we started kissing and then he's all fuck and kinda pushes me away and says bye. i just say that i am giving him a really long kiss goodbye. and then he leaves.

4. i am so crushin on this boy. he didnt try and get in my pants, we just hang out and had a fun time, drank some wine and kissed a lot!! it was great!!

i am in such a better mood!!! big and i made up earlier and then i have a great night with valet!! wow!! i am fuckin excited. things are gettting better. i saw some light at the end of the tunnel!@!

thanks so much for all your suppport!!

i am drunk while typing this and i will laeve any errors I make just cuz its half the fun of drunk blogging!!

thanks again guys. it really means a lot!!

and wow. am i super excited about this boy. oh he just txt me!! woo!! i will see him sunday for the sunday night movie. tahts right he is coming with me, mr. j and buddie to see an amazing movie!! woo!! i cant wait.

i am crushin hard!! yes!! :) i miss this feeeeling!! nighty night

ta ta aa
ms. poink zebrad

6 comments:

  1. hahaha that was so cute.

    drunk, yes.

    but cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for drunk blogging!

    Don't delete it when you sober up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm really happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's just something about a guy who doesn't try to get in your pants...makes you want him more!
    Glad the license wasn't taken away, that would suck.
    Oh and you can expect some not-sober blogging from me this weekend!
    -Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope my date tonight goes as good as yours! :) Yay!

    -C.

    ReplyDelete