January 10, 2009

Fuck dude

So this video pretty much sums up how I feel today.

Apparently, my little drunk ass has been confessing her love to Mr. J frequently over the last 2 weeks or so which lead to me not having play time last night. I am SO annoyed.

For the record I DON'T LOVE MR. J.....sure I have a crush on him but it is nothing I would pursue it wouldn't work out in the long run. So this morning rolling out of his bed (he took the couch...ouch for my esteem) I realized....

IT HAS BEEN 6 FUCKINGODDAMNBITCHIN MONTHS OF ME BEING SINGLE!!! ok ok so it's not that long but I have NEVER been single for more than 3 4 max. And not full blown relationships or anything but I usually date a guy (or 2, or 3) for a few months. And I haven't done that. It's werid but I forced myself 6 months of "quality time" after the The Ex and I broke up. And it is backfiring bad!!

So I am lonely and confessing my love to someone I don't want to confess to sober but do drunk because I don't want to start crying. Fuck. I am a nutcase.

I leave to work with this video of my current situtation.



Ta ta,
Ms. Pink Zebra

3 comments:

  1. =(

    We can be "ronery" together. Hell, I haven't been in a relationship for 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ms. Pink Zebra, I'm sorry to hear about the DUI situation :( Good luck with it... everything happens for a reason.

    -C.

    P.S. I tagged you on our ‘taggy mctagertons’ post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you like him, then you should confess away- drunk or sober. But anyways, that sounds like a terrible situation to be in, and I'm sorry you're in it. I hope things work out soon

    ReplyDelete