January 7, 2009

..hmm....

So nothing interesting has really happened today and a few blogs I have read have done the "101 random facts about me" posts. Thus I decided why not me? I LOVE talking about myself and I KNOW everyone loves hearing about me. LOL.

1. i love the color pink.
2. but i love to wear green...i love the way it looks on my skin. (i have half black and white...zebra..get it. lol)
3. i love zebras b/c i half. hehe.
4. when i was younger it's what i wish my skin looked like
5. i type too fast sometimes and i am too lazy to fix my errors
6. my ex bought my laptop
7. to make up for ditching me on my 21st bday for drugs
8. this is harder than i thought...
9. i love love love love vodka
10. sometimes vodka doesn't love me back
11. i love kissing and making out like a high school kid
12. my fave part of foreplay is the boob grab over the shirt...it feels so forbidden.
13. i watch WAY too much tv
14. i am obsessed with blogging.
15. i txt way too much and have the worst txt etiquette
16. desperate housewives is on my dvr
17. i enjoy sex way too much!!
18. if i go more than a week i get bitchy
19. i like a minimum of twice in a night
20. i enjoy oral...giving and receiving
21. i swallow
22. i love starbursts
24. and skittles
25. i have been in love twice
26. each time was more than the other
27. i can't wait until i fall in love again
28. whose wedding is it anyway is one of my favorite shows
29. shiny things are my favorite
30. i like to think of myself as an independent queen.
31. my 3yr lil sis looks exactly like me and i pretend she is my child
32. children scare me
33. giving birth scares me
34. breastfeeding is gross
35. man i need sex...
36. i often want what i cant have
37. actually i want boys i cant have and i keep them around
38. why? b/c i like to torture myself
39. big, mr. j and the ex are all examples
40. i enjoy reality shows
41. i had a whore phase
42. and i loved it
43. i have since cut back on sex and stuck to my b.b.b.b
44. b.b.b.b = back burner booty buddies
45. big, mr. j, nigel and the ex
46. my new dating rule NS5X
47. NS5X = no sex for minimum of 5 dates
48. so far it has been successful...i haven't been on a date prior to the valet
49. i am twitterpated with the valet
50. he has a great smile
51. i love men with great smiles
52. somehow my mind keeps going back to sex...its only been a day
53. am i a nympho?
54. i hate searching for roommates
55. oh i am searching for a roommate b/c i am lonely and it's gettin expensive
56. sadly no more living room sex
57. oh movies. thats not sex related
58. i love movies
59. the notebook and grease are my favorite chick flicks
60. i love harry potter
61. i own all 7 books
62. and all 5 movies
63. i am a secret geek
64. being a geek embarrassing me
65. i am trying not to be embarrassed
66. i have always been the "pretty" girl
67. i love my pink xmas tree
68. i need to take it down
69. my group of friends are my favorite
70. we call ourselves "the cleavage crew"
71. they have been my best friends since 7th grade
72. we kinda cried on my 22nd bday b/c we made it
73. the mrs and i have known each other since 4th grade so it was a moment for us
74. i want some toast with strawberry jam...

::goes to toaster and fridge:::

75. boy do i love toast. so easy and so yummy
76. i love scary movies
77. i am the best person to watch them with
78. i jump and scream at everything
79. see ya told ya
80. i think i am pretty witty
81. but i doubt i am
82. sex
83. betty boop is my cartoon icon
84. audrey hepburn is my real life icon
85. i even bought a book called "what would audrey do?"
86. it has really helped me become more "ladylike"
87. ladylike meaning not a whore
88. commercials are my weakness
89. i use xmas lights to decorate my house
90. i think about the ex almost daily
91. i hate that i do
92. i hate that i am ok w/sleeping alone
93. i date like a guy
94. until i have a "talk" i can do anything i want and anyone i want
95. i am faithful once u tell me u want me
96. i like compliments
97. i have a GREAT ass
98. i am a little full of myself
99. especially after a few drinks
100. i am gen y
101. i love myself unconditionally

Hope u all in enjoyed those random tidbits. I didn't realize how much I thought about sex. And I clearly didn't think I thought about sex that much. Hmm...

I didn't use the right grammar either, please forgive me. LOL.

Really though I know you guys secretly love reading me about me. LOL.


Night!!

Ta ta
Ms. Pink Zebra

3 comments:

  1. Children scare me too!!- terrify me, actually. I don't like them coming around me. I'm afraid I might ..knee them or something.

    Mistakenly of course.
    Not purposely.

    I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too funny!

    Thanks for the sweet comment earlier. And good luck with your situation as well!!!

    This weekend's goal: find new 'man friend'.

    ReplyDelete