February 28, 2009

40 Days and 40 Nights Biotches!!

Remember this movie? Well it is me in real life. :)

Thats right kids. I am giving up sex for lent. Woo. Nobody thinks I can do it. Which really hurts me but makes sense. I am a nympho.

I did get a late start. I had sex with Nigel Thursday night and Friday morning and lent started Wednesday. Oops. So I added 2 days and instead of it ending April 11 it will end April 13. :) It is going to be pretty crazy.

I am terrified I will only be sex and nothing more. I let Valet, Nigel, Oh Shit, Big, Mr. J and Heman that I gave up sex for lent.

Valet: Nice. (sarcastic, I am sure.)
Nigel: Another reason I hate religions.
Oh Shit: Hit me up in 40 days. Haha. Just Kidding. (But he didn't respond when I asked what he was up to later that Friday night.)
Big: Ya right. You're the horniest bitch I know.
Mr. J: Seriously? Not me.
Heman: Interesting.

My idea was true. These men just want sex, and I am ok with giving it to Mr. J and Nigel b/c that is where we started but the other ones can go fuck themselves and see how fun it is. :)

Also, Mr. J and I are no longer having sex. He decided that he needed to stop using me as a crutch but didn't tell me this so I kept trying to have sex and finally he tells me this. And I say that is very true and I wish you would have just said that a month ago instead of being an asshole about sex. He says "Sorry, I didn't think it was that important." WTF dude.

It is SO true though, Mr. J and I use each other for sex and the comfort of a bf/gf without actually having a bf/gf. I met Heman and Valet and still hung out with Mr. J b/c I knew what would happen. It was safe. Now we are taking chances.

For example, tonight he is going to Gambling Town with a bunch of our mutual friends and I am NOT going. For the first time in almost a year I am NOT going with Mr. J to Gambling Town. We go about once a month and I am not going. I am super proud and super sad. I know I am going to miss out on lots but I am going to hang out with the Cleavage Crew instead. :)

But thats it. No sex for 40 days. Should be entertaining. I wonder if it will make me feel more lonely or more whole? Hmm...

Ta ta
Ms. PZ

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! I actually thought about doing this too. But then Friday night happened...and so did Saturday morning..so I figured it wasn't going to work. I then decided to give up swearing. And that lasted an hour. Oops. Guess I'm back to the drawing board.

    Good luck! Will be looking forward to any updates!

    ReplyDelete