February 9, 2009

Sunday Night Movie

Last night we saw Coraline.

It was super cute. It was like a modern 3-d Alice in Wonderland.



It was great show and really refreshing to see a cute family movie after all the guy action flicks we have been seeing. Also, Wednesday we will be seeing Push instead of the normal movie at Mr. J's. Should be a good time.

In other news...
I found a roommate! :) WOO!! She came over yesterday we talked and she is 19, works FT goes to school. We work different schedules so it works out perfect. I am very excited.

And I heard from Valet today. :) So we will see what happens with that. Hmm...

I am home sick again with a headache. I made a doctors appt. for next week. Hopefully they are just stress, tension, exhaustion headaches.

Off to finish homework. Which is difficult when your head is throbbing.

Ta ta
Ms. PZ

No comments:

Post a Comment