February 13, 2009

I HAVE to say it....

I sometimes really HATE Sex and the City.

Let me explain...I just watched the eposide where she brings the girls back to meet the Russian and he is working. He says sorry and is working and the girls are all embrassased for her and just like ok we will leave.

I think that is stupid. This is how me and my friends would react.

Hmm...well he is working lets drink his liquor get drunk and have a girls night rockin in a random apartment in NYC. I dunno maybe we are still in our twenties and so that is ok. But I like to think that even in our thirites we will be like that.

Anyway...
I moved today. Well one whole load! :) hehe. I am moving bright and early tomorrow, my bros are coming over at 11 to help me. Ooo how they love me forcing them to help me more AGAIN and on Valentines Day nonetheless. Let's just say I had to seriously bribe them. LOL.

Off to beer pong at Mr. J's and then meeting the CC's at a kegger!! Woo!!

Oh and thanks to all who replied to my last post. You are all very helpful and I'll post my final article here on Sunday.

Ta ta
Ms. PZ

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move..Happy Valentines Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh..I hate moving. I LOVE beer pong. That episode made me completely uncomfortable too!

    ReplyDelete