February 1, 2009

Damn it!!

Fuck. Really? Seriously? Is this really happening? Fuck.

Why is that I can't seem to go more than one day without something negative/shitty/fucked up happening to me. Ugh.

Case and point.
Thursday I was SO excited about my article!! Woo!!

Today I did my taxes, Federal Refund $469 and State Refund -$396!! I owe my state money WTF!! Good. It is so annoying.

I still haven't found a roommate. I owe my attorney more $$ in 2 weeks. Valet is ignoring me. (I am thinking it has to do with his gma but still.) I had to spend $50 on buying a new phone b/c my other one broke. I get it back in a mail in rebate, but still. Today at work sucked b/c of the super bowl. I only made $45 fuckin dollars!! Geez.

Ok, ok, I am done bitching. My point is, it's hard for me to stay positive and happy when bad things keep happening. I keep trying to push through the negaitive cloud. My apartment is clean which is very nice to open the door and see it nice and tidy. I get a refund of my impound fee $330. Woo!! I have my phoenix quote on my bathroom mirror. I am surrouding myself with positive vibes but those negative bitches keep comin through. Ugh.

I am now off to a super bowl party. At little late but I had to finish my article.

Thanks for all the comments. I am still super stoked about it. Oh and and Bella I am a binge drinker myself, I thought I would just write about what I know. And drinking is something I am fluent in. :)

Ta ta
Ms. PZ

3 comments: