February 21, 2009

Oh Shit SON!!!

Yo yo bitches. :) lol.

Hey kiddies. Sorry I have been neglectful, I have been SO fucking busy with work, school and being my awesome self.

The duncan dounts coffee commercial is one and we don't have any here in my lovely location. Anyway I want some, it apparently makes you climb the roof and shout "I love duncan dounts coffee!" "This is my 6th cup". Really? WOW. I wonder if 12 cups makes you fly. I am going to order some online or something.

Starting Monday I will be training with Married Ken (my sexy sexy ass boss!!)

Yummy!!

Anyway...training for being a sales rep. :) I am SO excited. As my profile states I work in Tourism. Which you would think would be a double move but it is a great move. It will double my income. So thats $60,000 min yrly. salary. Bonus. :)

Needless to stay I am stoked. I think I am going to do awesome.

Nigel and I had the best sex Thursday night and Friday morning. I called into to work Friday b/c I wanted to spend more time in the snowy woods with him. Whenever I sit in his hottub admist the tallest evergreen (mybe) and listen to snow fall or birds I feel relaxed. I love it.

I am watching Private Practice and I want a relationship like Cooper and Charolette. I am Charolette, I am that cold hearted bitch who only wants sex and then I fall for this guy and cheat on him to make him go away and actually feel bad about it. Have real true remorse. That is what I want someday. Crazy how fucked up my emotional/dating/girly/crazy/weird thoughts are.

My roommate and I are doing great. My apartment is looking amazing. I love it. Her and her bf are super cute. Like from a movie, he cooked for her tonight. I almost cried. I have never had a guy cook for me.

Which reminds me expect a 25 random things I want to do before 2009 is over and I believe it is 12 or something.

Ta ta
Ms. PZ

No comments:

Post a Comment