February 25, 2009

Buy from me damnit!!! NOW!!!!

I started on the phones today at work and I didn't get a sale. Damnnit!!

I know I am being super hard on myself. I do it a lot in case you haven't noticed. LOL. But I get some competitive and I really wanted one. Oh well there is tomorrow. :)

Oh Shit (Satan's Ex) came over last night. Nothing much happened here last night for Mardi Gras no boobs, no beads, it was kinda boring. Ugh.

Anyhoo we met at a bar and he was all "why havent you text me?" and I smiled and say "same to you bucko." It is true right. We dance and hang out and have fun with his guy friends.

He says come over after and lets drink some more. Sure I say. Closing time and he is me, Foxxy and Oh Shit in the car. "I am like where are your friends hunny?" He asks Foxxy which one of his friends did she like and he will call her. We look at each other and are like we aren't those kinds of girls. We don't do the your friend hooks up with my friend because we are hooking up bullshit. Cleavage Crew can handle her own, we understand we all have needs and as long as we aren't left at a random house or left listening by ourself in the living room. We made a pact and we are pretty good about obeying it.

This is where Oh Shit pissed me off. He threw a fit and got out of my car (we were still in the parking lot) and so I am like whateva and start driving home. I was gonna txt him something sweet and snarky and he calls. Says he wants to come over he just didnt want to leave his car. WTF. I told him to just use his words and not be a baby and throw temper tanturms. LOL.

He came over and no sex. :) Go me!! He is adorable and I kinda like him.

Who knows what the future holds.

And I am going to FIJI for my bday in december!! :) It is my destiny. LOL.

I was trying to post a pic but it is not working. Boo.

Ta ta
Ms. PZ

1 comment:

  1. Kudos on the self restraint! Hold off a little bit and he'll respect you all the more. :-)

    ReplyDelete