February 3, 2009

Sneaky Bitches

Random title I know. Let me explain. I am watching the new 90210 and this girl is pretending to be worse than she really is so the popular guy will give her attention. Are girl sneaky or what?

Damn sneaky bitches! We all know we have been there a time or two.

Today I spoke with an advisor at University to see what I needed to do to be sure everything transfers over from Community College and I am good to go in Spring 2010. Forever away I know. But I won't have my A.S. until the end of summer semester which conflict with deadlines.

It is a blessing in disguise though. My ultimate college dream is to only work PT and really drown myself in the college experience. And not worry so much about work and balancing school. It is always stressful and I feel like I am missing out on something.

That is my fear, why I kill myself weekly, making sure I get school done, work done and still see my friends. I feel like I will miss out on my college years.

I will be taking off fall semester I plan on continuing working both jobs and saving money so I can attend school FT for the next 2 years. I talked with my mom about it and she thinks it is a great idea and that we shoud move back in together this summer.

My little sister is prego with my niece who is due in May, my mom's lease is up in July and mine is up in June. So universially it lines up perfectly. :) It just might be slighly embrassasing to say that I live with my mom. LOL. I'll just say we are roommates. Loophole.

This is a boring post. Let me think of something interesting.

I haven't had sex in 11 fuckin days. I am dying kiddies. Hopefully Mr. J will put out tomorrow or I am having to go see Nigel tomorrow night in all his 80s sexiness!! :)

Hmm...what else. I have been single for 6 months this is the LONGEST I have been single since I was 18. Weird.

This is my first Vday alone. Well I have Mr. J and Buddie for my valentines. Guess what my gift for them is....Vodka with red food coloring. LOL.

As self centered as I am I am quite shocked at how many followers I have. I didn't think I would ever get more than my mom. And I always get a big grin on my face when I see that number go up. So welcome Patronus to my not so humble abode!

Alright, I am off to bed. I didn't do any homework. Blah. I didn't have much just proofread my article but still.

Ta ta
Ms. PZ

No comments:

Post a Comment