February 8, 2009

Scandal Time!!

That's right kids. You have been waiting anixously for a scandal and here it is.

Last night at the bar after 3 scooby snacks, 2 vodka shots, 4 copper camels and an AMF (surprised I am not dead? Me too.) I saw him...Satan's ex.

We say hug, say hi and chat for a mintue. I go back upstairs and dance and soon I see him again, so we start dancing. Well grinding and just having a good time. A jager shot and it is time to go.

Somehow, we come to the conclusion that he should come over for pizza and spooning. (As you recall we pregamed at my place and we were cabbin it back to my place.)

A long ass cab ride later and we make it my place. Pizza and Forgetting Sarah Marshall and it is a good way to mellow down a night.

Here is where it gets good....
He is packing somethng special. :) We didn't have sex but some fellactio was performed and some hand action for myself. :) It was great. The hottest non-sex sex ever!! :)

Here is where I feel bad...it's Satan's ex. Satan and I have known eachother for about 4 years but we aren't super close. When she got married Oct 2007 she asked me to be a bridesmaid and when I told her I couldn't afford the dress for another month or so she stopped talking to me, didn't invite me to the ceremony and was semi-forced to invite me to the reception. When she divorced June 08 and needed a party pal I was there. But she wasn't there for me when I broke up with The Ex.

So clearly I don't consider her a real friend.

I had a great time with him. :)

I don't plan on telling her either b/c I am pretty sure it was a one time thing.

Thats my scandal.

Ta ta
Ms. PZ

1 comment: