February 7, 2009

I'm Pathetic....

It's true.

I haven't had sex in 15 days which is a REALLY long time.

I went to Mr. J's hoping I would finally get sex. And no he had a girl over damn it. So I hang out for a bit and make an excuse I am going to get sex and leave.

Did I get sex? No. I lied b/c I don't want to see Mr. J with another girl. Not that I actually want him for myself, but b/c I don't want him with anyone else. I know crazy.

Once I am home I drink more and realize I have been single for 6 months and I want what The Ex gave me. He made me feel important too him, wanted, needed, in more than a sex way. I don't get that from anyone else I am currently fooling around with.

I don't know how to cut Mr. J and Big out of my live. Mr. J is my best friend and Big is someone I will admittedly say I really really care/like about.

Man. Ugh. I am pathetic.

I think I am just finally at that point when I want more than sex and want someone to want me for more than sex. Man I sound like a slut. Hmm..

Ta ta
Ms. PZ

No comments:

Post a Comment