February 2, 2009

Save the Worst for Last

I cleaned my bathroom today. Holy shit was that place disgusting. It was horrible. I don't know how I managed to get ready or shower in that mess. Wow.

But now it is super spick and span. (is that the right saying? hmm...) Smells super nice.

Today at work I got a gift from one of my co-workers for Vday. We always give little gift with petty cash on holidays. It had some really neat stuff, Maid in Manhattan, candles, body wash and here comes the best part....(drum roll please)....some aromatherapy lotion from bath and body works. Guess what flavor? Go on...

OPTIMISM!! Hello, universe is calling me again. lol. But really! It smells really good and I feel a little better.

Things will get better soon. :) I will just do my best to stay positive. Hard as it may be sometimes.

Ta ta
Ms. PZ

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, I completely forgot about Valentine's Day.

    Stay optimistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella - optimism smells great. kinda citrusy, like oranges but with a kick. I think it is mostly in your mind b/c I always feel tired after using my sleep hand soap. LOL. But I used it this morning and I instantly felt better.

    Lil Woman - Thx. I am doing my best. A clean house really does wonder.

    Cheryl - Ya Vday sux. Glad I have my boys to spoil me with candy and vodka.

    ReplyDelete