February 16, 2009

For the shallow...

*Warning*
This post might piss a few people off so if you don't consider yourself shallow or whateva please don't read. :) I promise these won't happen often.

I am about 5'5ish and 115lbs. so that makes me pretty small and I have lost about 10lbs over the last 3 months due to my DUI and waitressing 20hrs a week. :)

And it annoys me to pieces knowing that people are taking about my weight really bothers me. I have been asked if I am using drugs again but the girls, if I am eating by my parents and more. I have explained over and over that it is stress and my body losses weight like crazy under stress.

I HATE that I have lost weight, well kinda. It has given me my 6 pack back and my legs look nice but I am worried about my health.

Anyway, I can't really talk about my weight b/c people who are "bigger" than me get offended. Like I have no right to be complaining about my weight loss or how nice it is to be able to eat whateva the fuck I want and still be thin. I didn't ask for this and I work with what I have. I love my body don't get my wrong but it is just as frustrating to not gain weight as it is to not lose weight.

Ok..off my soap box. :)

Anyhoo. I am all moved into my new place now I just need to unpack. I love unpacking. Weird I know. But I LOVE it.

Well off to finish my article and unpacking.

Ta ta
Ms. PZ

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the unpacking..I'll send some of my fat over to you if you send some of your metabolism over to me? sound like a deal?..lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Lil Woman sounds like a good deal to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. as long as you happy with you don't listen to anyone else!

    at the end of the day they jst jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey lady, i'm a big girl married to a little man -- a man who can eat like crazy and still not gain a pound. most folks would call him lucky, but he hates it. he works twice as hard to maintain his weight as i do to keep weight off. so i feel ya.

    here's to good health for you :)

    ReplyDelete