February 2, 2009

Sunday Night Movie

The boys didn't want to see anything that is playing at the theather so we watched a movie at the house. We watched KingPin!!

I have never seen this. It was hilarious. It is about a bowler (Woody Harrelson) who in 1979 has an accident and loses his bowling hand. He then sees an amish boy who can bowl really well and wants to train him to beat the guy who is to blame for his missing hand (Bill Murray). It is over the top hilarious. It is like a movie about a football player, basketball player only with bowling. It was awesome.

A few of my favorite quotes
"Some of the dress ya' wear ya' need 2 hairdos."

"I don't puke when I drink. I puke when I don't"

"What is it about good sex that makes me want to crap?"

"Tanquery and Tab keep em comin sweets. I got a long drive."

Hilarious!! There are a few more but I couldn't remember. :) And the best part, you could see Woody's penis shape the whole time!! Awesome!! I tried to find a scene and I couldn't. If you have it, watch it and you will see it when he bowls in 1979 and then turns around. It is amazing.!! hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment