February 15, 2009

F/U - Blogging Questions

I need some more help kids. :)

I thought of a few more questions. If you could answer them that would be fab.

1. What do you blog about mostly?

2. What would you like to be quoted as? "Blog title" or "Name" (real of faux)

3. Are you a college student? Post grad? Working professional? etc.

I think that is it. :) I started writing and realized I needed more info. Plus I procrastinate like no other. LOL.

Moving went great. I am just finishing up today. Putting my room together, buying more things. :) I always try and find an excuse to buy something new. LOL.

Thanks again for all the help.

Ta ta
Ms. PZ

6 comments:

  1. 1.myself,others and everyting

    2.cJS

    3.am in between but i guess student will suffice for now

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I blog about everything - work, friendship, dating, not dating, shopping, traveling....lol

    2. Miss A

    3. Post grad and working professional

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. anything and almost everything that happens in my life -- from seeing women fight at Wal-Mart to arguing with my husband over whether it's appropriate to wear a suit to see Friday the 13th at the movies.

    2. ReRe

    3. i'm a grad student/working professional.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I blog about the everyday things in my life, especially my search for Prince Charming. Cause we all want to be loved by someone special. Also interesting & meaningful things I find, quotes & songs I love. The inspirational things that keep me going.
    2. Blog Title
    3. I just finished varsity (Degree & Honors) and will be a working professional (Marketing) from the 2nd of March.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Mostly about my life and things I observe...usually just silly stuff!
    2. Lil' Woman
    3. College Student...working 2 jobs

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. I blog about my family, stupid crap I see daily, funny things people say to me, and when I am drunk.
    2. Blog Title - it is the best.
    3. College Student and Full Time Mother and Wife.

    ReplyDelete